Great Value For Money

Customer reference for Paving For You as told to pickapro by Seamus Pender from Crosshaven, Co. Cork on 06-Feb-2015

When was the work done?
The work was done in December, 2014.

What was involved?
We had an old, concrete driveway that had grass down the middle of it. It was about 60 square metres and we had Ilmars dig it all up and replace it with a cobblelock driveway. Ilmars also redid the pathways at the side of the house and the back patio in black and grey granite. It was a reasonably big job.

How did you choose Paving For You?
I found Ilmars online. I had got several other quotes but chose Ilmars because he was able to answer all of the questions I asked. I had sent him a drawing of what I wanted done and Ilmars sent me a detailed quote and priced it all up individually so I knew exactly what I would be paying for. His quote wasn't the cheapest but it was very clear whereas one of the other contractors needed to be contacted several times to get a quote and even when it arrived, it wasn't clear what the full cost would be.

Had you definite ideas in mind before you talked to Ilmars Augucevics?
I had ideas that accounted for about 80% of the finished design. The other 20% that Ilmars added was the finesse.

Did Ilmars introduce new ideas?
Ilmars was very helpful with regards to how the layout and pattern would work.

How did the project run?
I work as a project manager and to be honest, Ilmars was one of the best contractors that I have worked with. He arrived on site when he said he would, he kept me informed about how the work was progressing and always let me know about changes before he altered the agreed work. I had to go away for a few days during the project and my neighbor kept an eye on the work, told me the Ilmars and the team were excellent, they just kept working away and kept everything clean and clear. Ilmars was very accommodating and the work was really excellent.

What was the biggest benefit to you of using Paving For You?
The biggest benefit to me was that everything was very clear and from the outset. Ilmars was here when he said he would be, did what he said he would do and the workmanship is spot on, really excellent. I received great value for money.

Would you recommend Paving For You to others?
Absolutely, I'd be happy to provide a reference for Ilmars.

Any tips for other people?
I think it's important to speak to several contractors before choosing one to carry out the work. By doing so, you can get an idea about how the different contractors would approach the job.

Our Customers Say

One Price, Complete Job

Ilmars was able to do the complete job himself as part of a comprehensive package and I didn't have to do a thing.

Pat O'Shea from Fermoy, Co. Cork talks to pickapro .. See full interview

Fast and Efficient

It's difficult to get good, reliable people in the paving business. We were asking around and it took us a while to find someone as good as Ilmars.

David Hogan from Ventura Homes Ltd. Cork talks to pickapro .. See full interview

Great Value For Money

Ilmars was here when he said he would be, did what he said he would do and the workmanship is spot on, really excellent. I received great value for money.

Seamus Pender from Crosshaven, Co. Cork talks to pickapro .. See full interview

Finished Ahead of Schedule

Ilmars and his team were professional, had the right tools and the quality and finish is excellent, really top class..He was very reasonable price wise..

Brenda Canty from Glanmire, Co.Cork talks to pickapro .. See full interview

Fantastic Attention To Detail

Ilmars never cut corners and his attention to detail was fantastic...I got an excellent result at a fair and reasonable price.

Kevin Murphy from Ballincollig, Co. Cork talks to pickapro .. See full interview

Workmanship Was Excellent

Ilmars was certainly reliable, he was on time every day and the workmanship was excellent.

Brendan Curran from Cork talks to pickapro .. See full interview

Stands Over His Work

I can count on Ilmars to do anything from small jobs that take only a few hours to larger more extensive jobs and still give it the same level of care.

Michael Daly from Michael O'Doherty, (Fermoy) LTD talks to pickapro .. See full interview

Frequently Asked Questions

Find out about company insurance, project process aftercare by looking at our frequently asked questions page.

Find Projects By Area

Find projects we've done in your area. Check out our map >>

Contact Us

Get in touch with us by phone or email. Contact us now >>